Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Real World: Brock and Paola

So these past weeks have been filled with really important events in our lives. Im so blessed to have such a great husband to share with and experience these milestones in my life. In these past recent weeks I have:
Taken the last school exams of my life.
Graduated from BYU-I with A Bachelors in Emergency Services
Moved out of Rexburg, Idaho
and said good bye to some of my dearest friends :(
Accomplished being married for one whole year with Brock and celebrated by going to the Cheesecake Factory in Boise :)

Celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday by going to Red Robin and watching The Vow

Gone on a free helicopter ride provided by Grandma Cooper :)





Visited my parents in Utah and went to the SLC Tulip festival.
Visited Brock's Parents in Gig Harbor, Washington.
......and Started packing our things to move to Dallas, Texas.
You would think that after graduating all the stress and chaos would go away, but looking back at all the things we have done and accomplished since graduation have made me realize we have been BUSY! However, memories are being created and I have enjoyed every single one of those moments. Now is the time when in the future I will look back and remember so many great experiences. I am thankful for a loving husband and family because it is because of them that I have had the strength and will to reach these successful goals in my life. So what now? Brock got a great offer in Dallas, Texas to work as an accountant at Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC). I will be looking for jobs in the ER so cross your fingers for me. I am scared and anxious for what lies ahead in the near future but in know that with the guidance of my Heavenly Father and my family, Brock and I will be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment