Monday, December 12, 2011

Updated The Blog!

Finally! This website has been under construction for way too long! It took me most of the day to figure out codes and designs. People make it look so easy out there but trust me it is not that easy!! The good thing is that I am ready for Christmas....as if you couldn't already tell. Today we had FHE and my Mother-in-Law taught me how to make these lovelies! 


Reindeer Sugar Cookies!

Aren't they adorable? The clever thing about these delicious cookies is that you don't have to go out of your way to find reindeer cookie cutters. Im pretty sure most of us already have all the tools in our kitchens to make these. You just use a gingerbread man cookie cutter and turn the cookie upside down. Its that simple! The icing is just store bought chocolate and vanilla frosting. I cant wait to eat these bad boys :) I'm telling myself to hold off for at least an hour but i dont know if that is going to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment